A comprehensive range of mechanical and electronic door locks providing solutions for a wide range of commercial applications. Were the need to restrict access is paramount, offices, schools, hospitals, care homes, leisure facilities, drug and gun cabinets, Codelocks provide a solution.
The brand is a global name and the leading pushbutton lock supplier, there is a limited lifetime guarantee and freephone helpline.
Codelocks Mechanical Range of locks covers entry level light duty locks with a comprehensive range of functions to heavy duty locks suitable as the primary lock on most doors. Mechanical locks have a single code, the code can be changed prior to fitting or removing the lock from the door.
- PVD low maintenance weather resistant finish
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Easy to fit
- Available in knob or lever handle
- Easy code change
- Code Free option available on some models
- Back to Back option also available - coded access in both directions
Electronic functionality provides major benefits over mechanical locks, programming at the keypad, multiple codes, One-Time User Codes, automatic building alarm release, and incorrect code alarm.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked â€¢ / unlocked â€¢ LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Stand alone - no external power required
- CL1000 Cabinet Lock - 10 button keypad / Multiple User Code mode / One Time User Code mode (locker mode) / Quick retrofit for cam locks / Fit to units with no existing lock